Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Bakasyonista

Our team have one thing in common, we love events and we love to fall in love again&again. We envision beautiful things so we create them.

After the big wedding of Neil&Melissa, we decided to get some fresh air. We drove to my husband's place and experienced the feeling of bakasyonista. We enjoy a sumptuous meal. If you got unlimited text, we got unlimited crabs, tiger prawns, tilapia, bangus and oyster.

I can tell life is better having God's gift of true friendship. Friendship that extends until we have our own family.



















(this photo taken by my sister)

(this photo taken by my sister)

(this photo taken by my sister)

(this photo taken by my sister)

(this photo taken by my sister)

(this photo taken by my sister)

No comments:

Post a Comment