Wednesday, July 24, 2013

It is a Good Bye.


Big day is the day. June 3, 2013 the day where I choose myself and my family.

We got up early, me and my sister to prepare for the big day. We ate our simple breakfast, take a bath and headed to City Hall straight to Human Resources Office. I submit my resignation letter for being a permanent Nurse I. We continue driving heading to hospital and waited at Chief of Hospital Office. We had a short but a good conversation after she signed my letter. Happy!

I went to the supply officer to give the notice of my resignation, for my clearance, finally I was cleared for one suction machine. Lastly, I went to Chief Nurse Office to formally and personally advised her about my resignation.

Afterwards, my sister and I decided to pause for a while, to stop and take a deep breath, have a break and celebrate! We drove all the way to Malolos. Went to Capitol park and their beautiful gymnasium, reminiscing PerShie's dating place. To call it a day, we visited Starbucks Nlex and enjoy our coffee!

A relief and a beautiful day.













 



No comments:

Post a Comment